Pennsylvania Notary Education Course
This educational course is required in order for you to become a notary.
Pennsylvania Online Notary Education Course
Thank you for your interest in this comprehensive notary course. The primary goal of this course is to provide you the protection you need from liability resulting from an improper notary act. This course is required reading for those that are becoming a notary or renewing their notary commission. Huckleberry Notary Bonding is very interested in advancing your understanding of proper notary law and protocol, protecting you and your employer, and the public from notary error and negligence by education. New and veteran notaries will benefit tremendously and your confidence and professionalism will be greatly enhanced.
Notaries play a vital role in the advancement of commerce, legal actions, and personal business in the United States. In the 21st century, transactions are no longer limited to paper documents. Some states now recognize the use of electronic documents. In order for notaries to keep up with changing technology and to be able to accommodate these new methods of conducting business, we have included in this course a chapter on electronic notarizations that may interest you.
To prepare notaries for their duties, this course explains the basic duties of a notary public. Huckleberry Notary Bonding is a state approved notary-bonding agency and we are only a phone call away to answer any questions and provides assistance.
Below is the table of contents the course offers:
Table of Contents
- 1: The Office Of Notary Public
- 2: Qualifications and Requirements of Being a Notary Section
- 3: Liability and the Notary Section
- 4: Authorized Duties Section
- 5: Prohibited Notarial Acts Section
- 6: How to Perform a Notarial Act Section
- 7: Special Notarizations Section
- 8: Electronic Notarizations Section
- 9: Pennsylvania Notary Law Section
- 10: Test Questions Test Completion - Print Certificate